Salary: £27k per annum (pro rata)
Location: Central London
Close date: 4th June 2021
Montfort Communications is a leading strategic communications advisory firm. Headquartered in London, we have unrivalled experience of advising many of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies on often complex international communications issues.
Montfort works across all industrial sectors, geographies, and geopolitical situations, attracting some of the best talent in the industry, taking an integrated approach to communications to deliver outstanding results for our clients. At Montfort, we pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and creative attitude to problem-solving.
We are looking for an ambitious, intelligent and creative individual to join our campaign team for an initial six month contract, supporting our communications consultants on integrated communications campaigns across policy, business, media and digital channels.
Our target candidate should have two years of experience, a keen interest in politics and policy, understand the machinations of the UK Parliament and Whitehall, and have an interest in expanding their skillset to the broader communications world. The successful candidate will be offered an initial six month contract, but should this prove successful there is an opportunity for a full-time role to be a part of the next stage of our growth.
Other areas to note:
- Parliamentary experience is helpful
- Exceptional written and research skills are mandatory and candidates will be required to undertake a writing test
- Strong presentation and communication skills are mandatory
- Strong political knowledge required
- Strong understanding of digital channels and implementing social media strategies useful
- Good understanding of financial services will be beneficial
- University degree, or equivalent qualification, not required
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role and your name in the subject line to apply for this role.