After achieving 50% growth in 2020, with strong momentum continuing into 2021 and several new clients across the firm especially in asset and wealth management, Montfort is looking for a junior consultant to join our financial services team.
Salary: Competitive (£27k-£35k depending on experience)
Location: West London
Montfort Communications is a leading strategic communications advisory firm. Headquartered in London, we have unrivalled experience of advising many of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies on often complex international communications issues.
Montfort’s dedicated financial services team focuses on helping companies to navigate change, manage issues, communicate new strategies and achieve commercial success. We work with many of the world’s leading asset and wealth management businesses and with global firms across the financial services landscape. Retained clients include HSBC Global Asset Management, BNP Paribas Asset Management, DWS, Robeco, River and Mercantile, Impax and Stonehage Fleming.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with around two to four years’ experience, either in-house or within a specialist financial services agency. Prior experience of working with asset management clients is a must, as is detailed knowledge of the asset and wealth management media universe.
- Liaising with clients, the media and analysts on behalf of the team
- Assisting in the organisation and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Drafting and distributing content, such as newsletters and press releases
- Supporting business development – from carrying out research to presenting at pitches
- Keeping calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists up to date
- Drafting agendas and media briefings for client and journalist meetings
- Editing presentations and documents as assigned
- Tracking media coverage, producing KPI reports and creating client press cuttings
- Supporting social media and marketing activities – for clients and for Montfort
- Confident verbal communications skills
- Excellent written communications with strong attention to detail
- Prior work experience with asset or wealth management clients
- Ability to both prioritise and multitask effectively under time constraints
- Language skills: English (fluent), other languages e.g. German, French an advantage
- Familiarity and competency in social media (e.g. Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Shows initiative and takes responsibility for planning and organising their own work
- Creative thinker
- Excellent IT knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook); production of PowerPoint presentations to a professional level using templates
Established in 2014, Montfort is a sought-after adviser on corporate reputation, M&A and strategic communications. Headquartered in London, Montfort has extensive international experience and reach, with a large proportion of our clients based outside the UK. Montfort works across all industrial sectors, geographies, and geopolitical situations, attracting some of the best talent in the industry and using state of the art communications channels to deliver outstanding results for our clients. Supported by an influential network of geopolitical and tactical advisors around the world, Montfort has managed successful campaigns in all continents and across over fifty countries.
You can find out more here: www.montfort.london
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply for this role.